Sunday, September 7, 2014

Craft a Scene September Theme - Fall Splendor!

Ah, Fall, my favorite time of year.  The evenings are cooler but the days still have plenty of sun.  The wind picks up and starts to blow the falling leaves around.  Well, it is hard to believe but it is September already!  Our theme this month is to showcase the splendor of fall with its wonderful colors.

Please make sure that your scenic card or tag has stamped images in the foreground and background.  We are a scenic challenge after all!  

Now lets take a look at what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your guide.  I just love all the variety of possibilities!


Anna-Karin - Layers of Ink





Now it is your turn to make a scene that shows off the colors of fall. You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

4 comments:

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, those are great scenes. Beautiful cards.

Greets Carola

Rosie said...

Gorgeous samples fromt the DT.

Thank you for the challenge

Karen Petitt said...

I've gone for a night time scene for my first entry - hope that is okay? I will try to get another scene created as I love all the love rich oranges and golds and reds that the DT used. Thanks for another fab challenge and gorgeous inspirations Karen x

Maggie said...

I have added my link now for the challenge hope this is ok. I'm home before the deadline and managed to enter. Thanks for accepting me email entry.
Great challenge and DT work as always
MaggieH